dinsdag 14 juni 2016

I Want to Love You Freely
I want to set you free.
I want you to know what it feels like to not have an agenda silently placed around you, constricting you. I do not seek to capture you, because all of the most beautiful things are wild, organic, unhindered.
I want to love you in such a way that you are free to set out in search of all the hidden places of yourself, even when I don’t understand them. I want that love to be a gentle breeze that begets freedom. I want to choose you, because I believe in your life.
I want us to dance, but not for us to become one. You and I, as close as we may grow, are two separate islands. And I want the fire and smoke that we use to communicate over the ocean of Being to be sacred, whole and holy.
While you have been free to live and explore, I have been granted the same grace. And while we have been learning and growing, we have also been building a home for all that is sacred in our lives.
Because we have loved each other freely and fiercely, we have kept each other sacred.
Because we have kept one another sacred, we have built a home that is bound by God, and her grace weathers any storm that the shadows of life may cast over us.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten