donderdag 1 september 2016

Today I took time out for reflection on my life, I asked myself if there is anything I regret, a question I have asked myself on more than one occasion during my life, I have had various answers to that question over the years, in truth mostly my answers would have been yes, maybe if I could have changed that or maybe if that hadn't happened things could have been different. However in all truthfulness today my answer was no, no I wouldn't change a single thing, no matter how hard some things have been, yes I have deep scars by some events in my life but they have sculpted me into who I am today. I am not perfect by any means but finally I like who I am today, I value myself and other people, and I believe I owe it all to my past life experiences. It has taken a long while but I am finally in a good place, I finally know who I am, I don't think I have ever been happier and more focused, I just love life so much, my wish for today is that all of you find peace and love in your hearts as I have, I love you all very much, thank you for your part in my journey


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten