zaterdag 15 oktober 2016

Before I let my body be touched again,
It is my mind I want that special attention given to,
I want my mind having an orgasm,
Not just a lower case one either,
But a FULL CAPS LOCK EARTH SHATTERING ORGASM.....

My brain undressed,
Slowly teased, then caressed,
Each ideology probed,
Each layer disrobed,
Credit where it's due,
No "it's not me it's you",
I want real,
I want to feel,
What you think of me,
Why you shrink from me,

All my pleasures,
All my pains,
Love knows no measure,
Yet abstains,

Don't leave me unsatisfied,
My brain will turn blue!
Then I'll know you have lied,
A brain teaser, damn you,
Just leading me on,
That's me gone,
Moving on to the next,
Put them to the test,
Until then though,
I'll do it solo.
Fast forward, rewind,
As I Masturbate my mind.



1 opmerking: