zondag 25 december 2016

I am flowering with desire and in this moment I know it is the holiest practice of all to surrender to it completely. I am burning with passion here and now and I understand that allowing my own fire to spread wildly across my dry-brush is the most sacred prayer of all. I am no longer guarded, suspicious, anxious or afraid of what scorches me. I have touched the throbbing of my tribal flames and my yoni is bursting with a pleasurable pain, a painful pleasure that feels like a spiritual awakening. The consummation of my own inner “Goddess and Warrior”, have left me lingering in the garden of “Eternal Eden”, ready to give and receive. I have placed my fingers upon this rose blossom, born of the budding of my own self-love. I feel my plum deep burgundy-black calling me back to sleep just so that I might retrieve the holy grail within me before waking up completely. It is time for me to touch the infinity of my whole, holy, bountiful, beautiful, fully blossomed, Goddess-Rose self and share all that I am with those who want a symbiotic exchange and "Sacred Union",,,


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten