dinsdag 13 december 2016

You beckon me on, calling my soul, I'm feeling your pull I've lost control,
hypnotised by burning fire, captured by your hot desire,
you open up and let me in, our souls combine they dance and sing
I suck your soul where air goes in, this is when the fun begins

Sacred rivers splishing splashing, bones crashing, limbs smashing,
primordial moans and aching groans, both are shaking flesh and bones,
fire burning rivers churning, we couldn't stop this fateful yearning,
scent fills the air, I'm pulling her hair, both lost in this moment, we both didn't care

Sucking her mouth her juice and saliva, trying to claw my way deep inside her
I get turned on by her taste and her smell, this Goddess has got me under her spell.
This beautiful pain is fucking insane, its so intense I forgot my name,

One moon one sun, one breath we're one, this love can never be undone
I swim in you, you swim in me, lost together in eternity.



1 opmerking: