dinsdag 5 juli 2016

I crave a man I trust completely. A man who's living his purpose and stands firm in his truth with intensity and courage.
I desire to love and be loved in a level I know exists but haven't experienced yet. I want to be desired, claimed, chosen, taken and experienced by a man who can't get enough of me. I want to fully surrender to a man I completely trust. I want to open all parts of me, specially those parts that have been damaged, hurt, closed off and hidden away for so long.
I don't want to have to protect my heart, I want to let go of my fear. I want to feel safe and find a man worthy of my heart. I want to be the woman who is worthy of his.
Am I willing to wait for a conscious man? Absolutely. Will I enjoy each day until he's in my life? Yes. But I'm going to allow myself to open up and say, This is the kind of man I want and desire


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten