zondag 31 juli 2016

Little big love This is early morning The weather is chilly and fresh A smile, a romantic look A bag full of silent dreams Lay deep and heavy at my corner And I search for your lips. How deep,how close Put my word in your mouth Cover you with passion Like sucking and biting An apple,blood is rushing To the surface of my skin My rose is wet cave like a cloud Start for a smooth raining. It's our journey Together to the depths of love How pretty,how soft How fast,how far Our tears tremble under Our lashes little big love.

1 opmerking:

  1. Our Journey together ... This morning I was thinking about the Mermaid that takes me, an 'old' sailor, to her depths into her world and how she breaths her life in me ... 💕 🎶 her song that reaches my heart ♪

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen