woensdag 20 juli 2016

My Personality,,,

As a member of a multidisciplinary team of clinical investigation I have built up experience in coördinating, organizing and planning.
I can describe myself as a dynamic woman, full of ideas, intuitive and with a clear objective. Autonomy, authenticity and empathy are some of my characteristics for a professional approach of the matter. I prefer a function in wich communication, coaching and creativity are vital. With the use of these talents I hope a job in the business world.
It’s my wish to work in a multidisciplinary team in order to create coöperation, improve processes, and connect networks. That way I can try to change old structures in more dynamic systems, SabineAnna

De Zaatweg 24b/202
2200 Herentals, Belgium

`

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten